If you are intending to walk around the shadow of Royalty, Rajasthan becomes a Fort-unate possible course of action to the plans you have been thinking on with family since many days. Majorly, it has been seen that when we plan a trip to Rajasthan we roll down towards the things we mostly read or hear about, however our feet’s miss out so many places which should not be dropped as that is what makes Rajasthan more joyful.
Out list sorted out things for you to see Rajasthan through our eyes. Our roller coaster of customs and glorious festivals will take you to the ride of “RANGEELO RAJASTHAN”.
Temples shines like a diamond and are amongst the famous attractions in Rajasthan. If you have got a brain which understands things meticulously then you would notice the great architecture style of 8 th Century for sure. Below are some of the shrines that you must visit in Rajasthan.
- Monkey Temple: – A Temple with a Difference – Situated about 10kms from Jaipur in Khania balaji town, the Monkey Temple is also known as Galtaji Temple.
- Dalhanpur Temple Ruins: – Walk through the Royal Ruins- Situated in 54 KMS from Jhalawar City.
- Govind Dev Ji Temple: – Worship the Prince of Vrindavan in Rajasthan – Situated in the famed City Palace is one place that you must visit in Jaipur.
- Moti Dungari Temple: – Seek Blessings of the Lord Ganesha – Situated in Tilak Nagar, Jaipur.
Forts are the one thing which comes in mind when you hear or think about Rajasthan. Also, its even easy for tell kids that Rajasthan is famous for what. There is a reflection of creativity and something that you should warm your eyes while travelling to Rajasthan. Below are the names of forts, step down from one another to be in the feel of using stairs of any fort in Rajasthan.
- Sunset View of Jaiselmer Fort: – Witness Nature’s Best- Situated in Jaisalmer.
- City Palace and Museum: – Stroll in the Royal Alleys- Located in the city which is famous by the name of “Pink City”.
- Amer Fort: – Nothing Short of a Fairyland- Situated in the land of fantasy 11 KMS away from Jaipur.
- Jal Mahal: – Fall in Love with Jaipur: Situated in the Man Sagar Lake, Jaipur.
- Jantar Mantar: – Observe the Wonderful Astronomical Heritage- Another masterpiece situated in Jaipur.
- Nahargarh Fort: – Witness the Resplendent Vista of Jaipur- Another set of clouds from the beautiful sky of Rajasthan, situated in Jaipur.
- Jaigarh Fort: – Celebrate the Victory of Royalty- Situated in the land of Royality -Jaipur.
- Iswari Minar Swarga Sal: – Stand Tall and Enjoy the View- In the seek of tallness, yes you are at right place in Jaipur.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace: – Enjoy the Regal Walk-If your pocket won’t allow you to burn it, then sorry! More research to you, it is situated in Jodhpur.
- Sheesh Mahal: – All that Glitter is Mirror – Ladies will have crazy fun in this Mahal in Jaipur.
- Hawa Mahal: – Rendezvous with the Royalty- Even Microsoft didn’t develop this much windows yet! Situated in Jaipur.
- Gatore ki Chhatriyan: – Where the Royal Lay at Peace- If your eyes are seeking for the beautiful structure of the forts in Jaipur.
- Chittorgarh Fort:-the Rajput’s Masterpiece- You are not permitted to miss this in Chittorgarh.
Rajasthan has all the adventure if you are getting bore with your parents in visiting forts and temples. Let me push you from the heights of hopes you have made.
- Camel Breeding Farm: Get Up Close to Ship of the Desert: – You canexperience this ultmate breeding at Camel Breeding farm situated near Bikaner.
- Dune Bashing: Let the Adrenaline Take Over: – What happened in Thar, Stays in Thar! Witness the real jewellery of Rajasthan at Jaisalmer.
- Gypsy Snake Dance: Get Jiggy with the Kalbeliyan Tribe: – Get hypnotized at Jodhpur with amazing performance by the nomadic tribe of Rajasthan called Kalbeliya Tribe.
- Vintage Car Rally: Watch the Old Beauties Taking the Ramp Again: – you are visiting in the month of January and February then royal march of cars will leave you spell bound in jaipur
- Abhaneri Step Well: Exalt the Marvel of Imperial Architecture: – Experience the heartfelt art in Dausa district.
- Royal Elephant Polo: An Experience of the Lifetime: – Haven’t you heard it before? You cannot participate but you can watch this lively treat in Jaipur.
- Shilpgram Museum: Ethnicity Welcomes You: – Celebrate the Victory of Royalty- Situated in the land of Royality -Jaipur.
- Ishwari Minar Swarga Sal: – Experience the artistic world in Udaipur.
- Speed Boating: An Adventure Ride that You Shall Cherish: – Speed up your tour with speed boating at Fateh Sagar Lake in Udaipur.
- Trekking in Alwar: Traverse through Distinct Rajasthan: – What’s up adventure enthusiasts? We have brought you something which you would definitely love. Do visit for this in Alwar
- Watch Puppet Show: Long Live the Traditional Entertainment Realm-: – If you are in Jaisalmer, you should not miss this in Jaisalmer.
- Zip Lining and Flying Fox: Swing in the Royal Air: – Be parallel in the universe of birds, experience zip lining at Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur and Flying Fox in Neemrana Fort, which is at a small distance from Capital of India.
- Trekking in Mount Abu: To the Woods We Go!:-If you have watched Indiana Jones then you must explore this to get wildlife experience in Mount Abu.
- Pony Ride at Nakki Lake: Ride a Good Horse!: – Mount Abu brought you a pony ride from one end of the Nakki Lake to the other.
- Visit Bundi: Go Down Royal Memory Lanes :-This tiny city holds a great treasure to cherish upon. Bundi is a popular travel destination; you are not allowed to miss this spot on your Rajasthan tour.. Are you a person with big heart and lot of curiousness? Then this place is for you as it is proven most haunted places in India. Situated in Alwar..
If you want to see a colorful Rajasthan then it will not be fair to not attend fairs. Most of the festivals in Rajasthan revolves around animal trade and cultural celebrations and distinctively marked by dance and music..
- Nagaur Fair: Make Merry and Enjoy the True Colour of Rajasthan-:-Have you ever been witnessed of largest cattle fair? Visit Nagaur for the greatest time of your life.
- Ganguar Mela: Imbue in the Vivid Colours of Rajasthan: – It is celebrated after Holi in entire Rajasthan.
- Pushkar Camel Fair: Witness the Unparalleled :-An enthralling 5 days fair, Pushkar Camel Fair is something that you should see in Rajasthan. Taking place during the months of October and November, you are likely to imbue yourself in the true.
I guess this article would inject urge in your veins for pack up bags to head to Rajasthan. Now you have a great collection of activities to make your Rajasthan trip memorable..
Padharo Maare Desh!