- Accommodation in above mentioned Hotels or Similar.
- 02 Nights accommodation at jaipur in base category rooms.
- 01 Night accommodation at agra in base category rooms.
- Only Breakfast Basis.
- Ac Transportation Cost as per the Itinerary inclusive of Driver Batta, Night Halt, Parking, Toll.
- Ac Transportation as per the itinerary.
- 4.50 % Government Service Taxation.
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the Package.
- Peak date s supplement will be chargeable extra.
- Package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year.
Agra With Jaipur – 03 Nights/ 04 Days
Day 1 : : Delhi – Agra (204 kms / approx 5 hours )
Upon arrival at Delhi airport you are transferred to historical and romantic city of Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara – the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Thereafter proceed to visit Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Continue the tour visiting the Agra Fort containing the Royal residential palaces, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and beautiful gardens.
Day 02: Agra – Jaipur (265 kms / approx 5 hours )
This morning proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this vibrant and colourful city.
Day 03: Jaipur
Visit Amber Fort & city sightseeing of Jaipur This morning, you will proceed on a visit to the ancient capital of the Kachhawaha Rajputs, Amber. (Pay directly for your Elephant ride or for the Jeep ride up the fort). Enroute enjoy a photo-stop at Hawa Mahal – the palace of wind. Later visit the City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings and finally visit Jantar-Mantar, the observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh-II.
Day 04: Depart – Delhi (280 kms / approx 5 hours )
Today you are transferred to Delhi airport for your return flight home.
Accommodation at Udaipur
Standard Package :Hotel Karan Vilas or similar
Deluxe Package : Raj Mahal or similar
Premium Package:Howard park Plaza or similar
Accommodation at Udaipur
Standard Package :Nahargarh Haveli or similar
Deluxe Package : Sarovar Homotel or similar
Premium Package:Park Prime or similar
Destinations in Package
Blessed with one of the Seven Wonders of the World -Taj Mahal, Agra is one of the most prominent tourist destinations of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is also known as the Land of palaces. Not just palaces, it also has a lot of intricate and beautiful architecture. Even the tombs are elaborately adorned. Agra is the perfect spot for a tourist and students of Architecture. Even the climate in Agra is very inviting and suitable. The city is well designed, where even the houses show huge detailing in their design. On close inspection, even the interiors of the buildings show the unreal imagination that the architects probably had. Every building, looks like it had been designed to adorn the city, designed artistically from every angle. Even the food speaks greatly about the spicy Indian Cuisine. It is a city with rich cultural, historical, architectural and religious attachments.
Jaipur – Rajasthan , the glistening Pink City, was founded by and named after Sawai Jai Singh II. It beckons tourists with a magnificent display of its royal Rajput heritage in its imposing forts and impressive palaces. Added bonus is the warm hospitality of its colorful people and of course a plethora of handicrafts to shop for. Tourists can enjoy watching and participating in various festivals that Jaipur hosts-from the modern Jaipur Literary festival to the traditional Teej, Gangaur and Kite festival.
1. 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
2. 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
3. With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- Holidaysbysahibji.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.