- Airport transfers V/V.
- All surface transportation private car (Scorpio/Xylo).
- 3 Nights at our new hotel “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”, Standard Double Rooms, with breakfast and Dinner (MAP)
- 1 Night in Fix Camp at Hundar, in nr. 2 Standard Double Tents, with breakfast and Dinner ( MAP)
- Any international or domestic airfares and airport taxes
- Any kind of insurance (for example travel, health, life, rescue, repatriation)
- Any meals not specifically mentioned
- Table drinking and snacks at the accommodations and enroute
- Camel safari at Hundar sand dunes
- Tips to the guide, drivers, hotel staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Ladakh Environmental Tax
- Any unforeseen expenses due to events beyond our control, such as natural calamity, road blocks, landslide, snowfall, strike, hike in Tax Structure, Hotel, Transportation rates”
- Anything not specifically mentioned under “Services Included”
Amazing Ladakh – 04N / 05D
Day 1: Arrive at Leh
Arrival Leh by morning flight. Welcome and transfer to the hotel. Breakfast and complete rest for acclimatization. Afternoon: transfer to Leh and visit Samkar monastery and Shanti Stupa at sunset. Dinner and Overnight at our hotel.
Day 2: Leh to Nubra Valley
After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley across Khardong-La (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and Samstanling Gompa. Then across to the other side of the valley until Hundar. Dinner and Overnight at the Fix Camp in Hundar.
Day 3: Nubra Valley to Leh
In the morning visit Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel (optional on direct payment). Then on to visit Diskit Monastery, and later drive back to Leh over Khardong-La. Dinner and Overnight at our hotel.
Day 4: Leh to Pangong Lake, back to Leh
Full-day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip) across Chang-La pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After sight-seeing at the lake, drive back to Leh. Dinner and Overnight at our hotel.
Day 5: Departure Leh
Early morning transfer to the airport for flight to Delhi.
Accommodation at Leh
Ratna Hotel Ladakh
Accommodation Nubra Valley
Fix Camp in Hundar
Destinations in Package
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
1. 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
2. 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
3. Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
1. We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes,we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
3. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
4. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
5. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-data basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
6. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.