- Return Airfare
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places.
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private Non AC car as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Non AC Car as per the itinerary.
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock ferry transfer in Deluxe Ferry.
- Breakfast for 05 occasions.
- Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc.
- Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner.
- GST as per Govt Rule.
Andaman 6Nights/5Days with flight
Day 1 : ARRIVE PORT BLAIR
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at
the hotel and little relax, we proceed to covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), and after Light & Sound
Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga
of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 02 : PORT BLAIR – ROSS ISLAND – NORTH BAY ISLAND (Coral Island)
Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay(Coral
Island) Ross Island : First we starts the exhilarating journey(by boat) toRoss Island the erstwhile capital
of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in
debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these
North Bay (Coral Island) : From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island)
offering exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals &
underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkelling (optional).
Day 03 : PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK ISLAND
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at
Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort.
Day 04 : HAVELOCK ISLAND
After breakfast, we proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest
beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the
sun kissed beach
Day 05 : HAVELOCK ISLAND- PORT BLAIR – CITY SIGHTSEEING
Morning Check out from Havelock Island & proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry). Afternoon we
take you for the tour of Port Blair city which covers Samundrika (Naval Marine Museum),
Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal
tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, After thatShopping : At evening, we proceed to Sagarika ( the
Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping.
Day 06 : DEPART FROM ANDAMAN ISLANDS
Drop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
Accommodation at At Port Blair
Budget :Hotel Mainak & Similar
Standard : Hotel Sun Sea/Hotel Haywizz/ TSG Emerald
Deluxe:Hotel Shompen/ TSG Grand / J Hotel
Luxury:Hotel Sentinel & Similar
Accommodation at At Havelock Island
Budget :Blue Bird / Gold India
Standard : Blue Bird / Gold India
Deluxe:TSG Blue/ Symphony palm
Luxury:TSG Blue/ Symphony palm
Destinations in Package
Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islands’ indigenous tribes.
Havelock Island, with an area of 113.93 km², is the largest of the islands that comprise Ritchie’s Archipelago, a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands.
1. Packages with Air fare made on special fare and rates taken from the relevant airlines and hotels. Once substantiation is made no amendments will be entertained. The Air tickets once issued are non refundable.
2. All quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations moreover in the airlines or in the hotels.
3. To process the reservation we require 60% advance deposit on packages with Airfare & 40% advance deposit on packages without Airfare.
4. Full and Final payment to be done by cash/net banking Once confirmation is made & the travel documents are delivered to the guest.
5. Cost does not include expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail / flight / vehicle delays , cancellations, strikes , natural calamity, political disturbance etc.
- All refunds to be made within 15 working days from cancellation date
- Refunds to be made in respective accounts or Credit card only
- No refund in cash
- No Refunds on Cancellation of Air / Bus / Train tickets once issued.
- Postpone of any tour Please intimate 7 Day prior from the day of departure date, else cancellation policy applicable (Not Applicable On Packages Having Airfare).
- If Package cancellation is made any time not less than 30 days prior to departure date, 30% of the package cost shall be deducted.
- If Package cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to departure date, 50% of the package cost shall be deducted.
- If package cancellation is made 15 to 07 days prior to departure, 75% of the package cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show or 6 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- If cancellation made 30 days prior to departure 6,000.00 per person