- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are included in the itinerary
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island
- All applicable taxes and 4.5% GST
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Air tickets are NOT included
Easy Escape to Andamans: 3 N/ 4 D
Day 01 : Arrive Andaman- Watersports Complex, Sound & Light show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. Then proceed to visit Carbyns Cove Beach (the only beach in Port Blair) to relax and unwind. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 02 : Visit North Bay and Ross Island
Depart at 0900hrs from Water Sports complex to visit North Bay in a boat (Closed: Wednesday ). If you wish to see under- water marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay, you may choose to snorkel or take a glass bottom boat ride (Rs.350 per person extra), or may even choose to do a sea walk or scuba dive (extra charges apply). After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island (Closed: Wednesday ) which is about 2 km east of Port Blair and can be reached by a short boat ride from Port Blair (Ferry leaves at 1400 hrs and returns at 1600 hrs); the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. The island is controlled by the Indian navy, which requires every visitor to sign in on entering. Please carry a change of clothes. Evening is free for shopping.
Note: The order of visit between North Bay and Ross Island is subject to change and at discretion of the boat operator.
Day 03 : City Tour of Port Blair
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – most locations are closed on Mondays) – covering the famous Cellular Jail*(awitness to the Indian freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- closed Sunday), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). If, owing to late arrival of flight, you were unable to visit Carbyns Cove Beach on the day of arrival, we will take you to visit Corbyn’s Cove, the only beach in Port Blair to relax and unwind and then proceed for some local shopping.
Day 04 : Departure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Accommodation at At Port Blair
Budget Comfort:Hotel Apaprupa (Std), Anchorage Inn (Dlx), The Nest B&B (Std)
Value :TSG Emerald (Prem), Anchorage Inn (Super Dlx), The Nest B&B (Sea face), Da Bay Inn (Std), AR Pride (Exec), Hotel Airport (prem), GB Oceania (Std), TSG Grand (dlx)
Standard:TSG Emerald (dlx), NK International (dlx), TSG Grand (super dlx), Megapode Nest (std), Haywizz (dlx), Hilltop (dlx), J Hotel (dlx), Airport Hotel (exec), GB Oceania (dlx), Da Bay inn (exec)
Standard Plus:Coral Cove (Std), Peerless Sarovar (dlx)
Combo:Hotel Sea Shells Port Blair (Std)
Premium:Coral Cove (dlx), Peerless Sarovar (Sea View), Megapode (dlx cottage), Fortune Bay Island (Std)
Premium Plus:Sinclairs Bay View (dlx), Sea Shells (exec), Coral Cove (dlx)
Andaman Experience:Peerless Sarovar (Cottage), Fortune Bay Island (sea View), Coral Cove (Club Suite),Sinclairs Bay View (prem)
Destinations in Package
Arrive Port Blair
Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islands’ indigenous tribes.
- For cancellations received 32 days or more before commencement of itinerary: 95% refund subject to exceptions as below
- For cancellations received within less than 32 days before commencement of itinerary: No Refund for hotel charges and no refund for any ground arrangements already paid for by us. However, 95% refund will be given for any ground arrangements where no cost has been incurred by us
- No refund for cancellations on bookings during high-peak period from 15 th December’16 – 15 th January’17
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out
- No refunds would be offered on ferry tickets if already purchased