- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin /double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls,laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax.
FUN BREAK (Jaipur 2N–Ajmer/Pushkar 1N)
Day 1 : : Jaipur Rly Station / Airport – Jaipur City
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View),take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar (130 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e- Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din- Ka Jhonpara,Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Ajmer / Pushkar – Jaipur Rly Station / Airport (130 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Accommodation at Pushkar
Luxury Package :Ananta Spa & Resort
Deluxe Package : Pratap Palace
Superior Package:Bhanwar Singh Palace
Standard Package:Satyam Palace
Budget Package:Green Park Resort
Accommodation at Jaipur
Luxury Package :TAJ -Rambagh
Deluxe Package : Hilton
Superior Package:Four Points By Sheraton
Budget Package:The Palms
Destinations in Package
Jaipur – Rajasthan , the glistening Pink City, was founded by and named after Sawai Jai Singh II. It beckons tourists with a magnificent display of its royal Rajput heritage in its imposing forts and impressive palaces. Added bonus is the warm hospitality of its colorful people and of course a plethora of handicrafts to shop for. Tourists can enjoy watching and participating in various festivals that Jaipur hosts-from the modern Jaipur Literary festival to the traditional Teej, Gangaur and Kite festival.
Pushkar is a town bordering the Thar Desert, in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It’s set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins.
Ajmer is a city in the northern Indian state of Rajasthan. South of the city’s artificial Ana Sagar Lake is Ajmer Sharif Dargah, the domed shrine of the Muslim Sufi saint Garib Nawaz. Nearby, a 16th-century palace built by the Mughal emperor Akbar now houses the Ajmer Government Museum, displaying armor and stone sculptures. A museum at the Indo-Saracenic–style Mayo College exhibits art and taxidermied birds
1. 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
2. 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
3. With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- Holidaysbysahibji.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.