- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin /double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls,laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax.
GLIMPSE OF RAJASTHAN (Jaipur2N–Bikaner1N–Jaisalmer2N–Jodhpur1N–Udaipur2N–Pushkar1N)
Day 1 : : Jaipur Rly Station / Airport – Jaipur City
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02:Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Bikaner (320 km / 7 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. Enroute Asia’s biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 04: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (330 km / 7 hrs)
After breakfast visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace, Sadul Museum & later transfer to Jaisalmer. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure.Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki- haveli, Nathmal-ki- haveli. Salim singh-ki- Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also vist Gadishar Lake. In afternoon proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 06: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 km / 6 hrs) Half day Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit halfday sightseeing covering Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 07: Jodhpur – Udaipur (260 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Chaumukha Temple built in 1439. This marble temple has 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI- Bari – Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 9: Udaipur – Pushkar (280 km / 6 hrs)
After Breakfast transfer to Pushkar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 10: Pushkar – Jaipur Rly Station / Airport (130 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Accommodation at Jaipur
Luxury Package :TAJ -Rambagh
Deluxe Package : Hilton
Superior Package:Four Points By Sheraton
Budget Package:The Palms
Accommodation at Bikaner
Luxury Package :Laxmi Niwas
Deluxe Package : Gajner Palace
Superior Package:Karni Bhawan
Standard Package:Metro Palace
Budget Package:The Palms
Accommodation at Jaisalmer
Luxury Package :Surya Garh
Deluxe Package : Fort Rajwada
Superior Package:Rang Mahal
Standard Package:Jaisal Garh
Budget Package:Shanti Residency
Accommodation at Jodhpur
Luxury Package :Taj – Umaid Bhawan
Deluxe Package : Indana Palace
Budget Package:Royal plazo
Accommodation at Udaipur
Luxury Package :Taj – Lake Palace
Deluxe Package : Trident
Superior Package:Golden Tulip
Standard Package:Gold Leaf
Budget Package:Vatika Inn
Accommodation at Pushkar
Luxury Package :Ananta Spa& Resort
Deluxe Package : Pratap Palace
Superior Package:Bhanwar Singh Palace
Standard Package:Satyam palace
Budget Package:Raj Shree
Destinations in Package
Jaipur – Rajasthan , the glistening Pink City, was founded by and named after Sawai Jai Singh II. It beckons tourists with a magnificent display of its royal Rajput heritage in its imposing forts and impressive palaces. Added bonus is the warm hospitality of its colorful people and of course a plethora of handicrafts to shop for. Tourists can enjoy watching and participating in various festivals that Jaipur hosts-from the modern Jaipur Literary festival to the traditional Teej, Gangaur and Kite festival.
Bikaner is a city in the north Indian state of Rajasthan, east of the border with Pakistan. It’s surrounded by the Thar Desert. The city is known for the 16th-century Junagarh Fort, a huge complex of ornate buildings and halls. Within the fort, the Prachina Museum displays traditional textiles and royal portraits. Nearby, the Karni Mata Temple is home to many rats considered sacred by Hindu devotees.
Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert. Known as the “Golden City,” it’s distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja’s Palace and intricately carved Jain temples.
Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the city’s iconic shade of blue.
Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
Pushkar is a town bordering the Thar Desert, in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It’s set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins.
1. 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
2. 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
3. With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- Holidaysbysahibji.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.