- Accommodation on Double/Triple Sharing Basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner included everywhere.
- Transport Services as per the itinerary by 01 Non A/c Tata Indica / Indigo (For 02 Pax)
- Transport Services as per the itinerary by 01 Non A/c Toyota Quails / Innova (For 04 & 06 Pax)
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary given above.
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival by Via Go Trips Representative in Srinagar.
- VAT on food components.
- Drivers allowance. Parking charges
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table Drinks etc.
- Internal Airfare
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”.
- Garden Entrance fee
- Snow Jeep from Tangmarg to Gulmarg & Vice Versa.
- Heating Stove at Houseboat.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad
weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonamarg.
- Cable Car rides in Gulmarg.
- Guide services
Glimpse of Kashmir – 03N / 04D
Srinagar / Gulmarg / Pahalgam
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar Airport you will drive towards Hotel. Afternoon leave for half day tour to famous Mughal
Gardens. Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 02: Full Day Excursion to Gulmarg
After breakfast you will leave for full day excursion to Gulmarg which is also known as “Meadows of
Flower”. Overnight at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 03: Full Day Excursion to Pahalgam
After breakfast you will leave for full day excursion to Pahalgam which is also known as “Trekkers
paradise”. Overnight at the Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 04: Departure
Today you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to catch flight for onward destination with sweet holiday
Accomadation at Srinagar
4 Star Property : Grand Mumtaz / Comrade Inn
3 Star Property : The Residency / Royal Batoo
2 Star Property : Regal Palace / Al-Mehar/Royal Khazir
Standard Property:Grand Plaza / Holiday Plaza
Accomadation at Pahalgam
4 Star Property :Grand Mumtaz / Woodstock
3 Star Property :Mount View / Baisaran / Forest Hill Resort
2 Star Property :Fifth Season / Paristaan Resort
Standard Property:Highlands / Bombay Palace
Accomadation at Gulmarg
4 Star Property :Grand Mumtaz / Hilltop
3 Star Property :Royal Park / Alpine Ridge
2 Star Property :Gulmarg Resort / Khaleel Palace
Standard Property:Apple Tree / Signature
Destinations in Package
Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
Etymologically Srinagar is composed of two Sanskrit words, śrī (venerable) and nagar, which means “city”. One theory of the origin of the name is that a Pandava King Ashoka (not to be confused with the Mauryan Emperor Ashoka) built the city of Srinagari (Srinagar). Another theory is that Mauryan Emperor Ashoka founded the original city of Srinagar, then situated on the site of the present village of Pandrethan, 5 km to the north of the existing capital.
The city is located on both the sides of the Jhelum River which is called Vyath in Kashmir. The river passes through the city and meanders through the valley, moving onward and deepening in the Dal Lake. The city is famous for its nine old bridges, connecting the two parts of the city.
Srinagar is one of several places that has been called the “Venice of the East” or the “Kashmiri Venice”. It is known for its lakes, which include Dal Lake – noted for its houseboats – and Nagin Lake.
Srinagar has some Mughal gardens, forming a part of those laid by the Mughal emperors across the Indian subcontinent. Those of Srinagar and its close vicinity include Chashma Shahi (the royal fountains); Pari Mahal (the palace of the fairies); Nishat Bagh (the garden of spring); Shalimar Bagh; and the Naseem Bagh. The Tulip Gardens have been recently opened to public by Sonia Gandhi.
The Sher Garhi Palace houses administrative buildings from the state government. Another palace of the Maharajas, the Gulab Bhavan, has now become the Lalit Grand Palace hotel. The hotel is located at a distance of 17 kms. From the Srinagar International Airport. The nearest railway station is Jammu at a distance of 300 Kms. The city center ( Lal Chowk ) is just 4 kms from the hotel.
The Sheri Kashmir International Auditorium is at a distance of 2 kms from the hotel. The world famous hill resorts of Gulmarg and Pahalgam are located at a distance of 52 kms and 96 kms with travel time of 1.5 hours and 2.30 hours respectively.
The famous shrine of Baba Reshi ,a highly revered kashmiri Sufi saint ,is another attraction of Gulmarg and is thronged by thousand of devotees all year around.
The Gondola Cable car offers rides to the upland meadow of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalays peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter.
Gulmarg is one of Indiaa’s premier hill resorts. Historically a favourite haunt of emperor Jahangir, Gulmarg Today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – it also turns into India’s premier ski resort in winter.
Pahalgam is situated at the confluence of the Sheshnag and the lidder streams. Once a humble shepherd’s village, it is now Kashmir’s premier summer resort, cool even during the height of summer.
The resort is surrounded by many places of interest, the best being the upland meadow of Baisaran.hagan, on the way to chandanwari, is an idyllic spot for picnic. And Mamal, one of the eight tiny villages of Pahagam, has a 5th century shiva temple.
Chandanwari 16 Kms from Pahalgam is the starting point for the annual Amarnathji Yatra held in Summer.the Amarnath cave, houses and ice stalagmite in the shape od a natural Shivling, which waxes and wanes with the Moon.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
1. 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
2. 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
3. Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
1. We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes,we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
3. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
4. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
5. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-data basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
6. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.