- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin /double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls,laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax.
GLORY OF RAJASTHAN (Jaipur2N–Pushkar1N–Udaipur 2N–Chittorgarh1N–Ranthambore2N–Jaipur1N)
Day 1 : : Jaipur Rly Station / Airport – Jaipur City
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02:Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer/Pushkar (130 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e- Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din- Ka Jhonpara,Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Pushkar – Udaipur (275 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). En-route visit Chittorgarh fort or Nathdwara and Eklingji. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI- Bari – Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 06: Udaipur – Chittorgarh (115 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Chittorgarh. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Chittorgarh is the epitome of Rajput pride,romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. The main reason for visiting Chittorgarh is its massive hilltop fort, which is a depiction of Rajput culture and values. The fort stands on a 240-hectares site on an 180m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Chittorgarh.
Day 07: Chittorgarh – Ranthambore (265 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ranthambhore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 08: Ranthambore National Park Safari
AMorning and afternoon jungle safari ( At Your Own ) in Ranthambore National Park by Jeep. Overnight stay at
Day 09: Ranthambore – Jaipur (150 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon visit Nahargarh Fort, Zoological Garden and Albert Hall Museum. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 10: Jaipur – Rly Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
Accommodation at Jaipur
Luxury Package :TAJ -Rambagh
Deluxe Package : Hilton
Superior Package:Four Points By Sheraton
Budget Package:The Palms
Accommodation at Pushkar
Luxury Package :Ananta Spa& Resort
Deluxe Package : Pratap Palace
Superior Package:Bhanwar Singh Palace
Standard Package:Satyam palace
Budget Package:Raj Shree
Accommodation at Udaipur
Luxury Package :Taj – Lake Palace
Deluxe Package : Trident
Superior Package:Golden Tulip
Standard Package:Gold Leaf
Budget Package:Vatika Inn
Accommodation at Chittorgarh
Luxury Package :Bassi Fort
Deluxe Package : Bassi Fort
Superior Package:Pratap Palace
Standard Package:Padmini Palace
Budget Package:Padmini Palace
Accommodation at Ranthambore
Luxury Package :Taj – Sawaimadhopur Lodge
Deluxe Package : Anuraga – Tree House
Superior Package:Tiger Heaven
Standard Package:Om Rudra Priya
Budget Package:Ananta Palace
Destinations in Package
Jaipur – Rajasthan , the glistening Pink City, was founded by and named after Sawai Jai Singh II. It beckons tourists with a magnificent display of its royal Rajput heritage in its imposing forts and impressive palaces. Added bonus is the warm hospitality of its colorful people and of course a plethora of handicrafts to shop for. Tourists can enjoy watching and participating in various festivals that Jaipur hosts-from the modern Jaipur Literary festival to the traditional Teej, Gangaur and Kite festival.
Pushkar is a town bordering the Thar Desert, in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It’s set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins.
Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
Chittorgarh is a city and a municipality in Rajasthan state of western India. It lies on the Berach River, a tributary of the Banas, and is the administrative headquarters of Chittorgarh District and a former capital of the Sisodia Dynasty of Mewar.
Ranthambore National Park is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, northern India. It is a former royal hunting ground and home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles. Its landmarks include the imposing 10th-century Ranthambore Fort, on a hilltop, and the Ganesh Mandir temple. Also in the park, Padam Talao Lake is known for its abundance of water lilies.
1. 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
2. 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
3. With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- Holidaysbysahibji.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.