- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are included in the itinerary
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island
- All applicable taxes and 4.5% GST
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Air tickets are NOT included
Great Escape: 7N/8D
Day 1 : 1:Arrive Andaman- Watersports Complex & Cellular Jail visit by day and Sound & Light show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. Relax and rest at the hotel and after lunch visit Cellular Jail and spend some time at Water Sports Complex (closed: Wednesday) where you can indulge in some water activities at extra cost; like on-water obstacle area and non-motorised watersports in a safe and enclosed area of the sea (Aqua Fun Park), jet ski, speed boat ride, banana boat ride etc (Please carry change of clothes) or simply sit by the seaside at Ocean Blue cafe. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 02 :Journey to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock
Early morning departure by ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes up to 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Day 03 : Havelock: Excursion to Elephant Beach
(Car will come at 0700 hrs and please ensure you are ready as the boat will leave at 0730 hrs). Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 25 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
Day 04 : Havelock: Day at Leisure
Spend the day relaxing on the beach or chose from any number of optional activities. Guest may choose from additional activity chart with costs.
Day 05 : Ferry from Havelock to Neil Island and sightseeing at Neil Island
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the jetty to board the ferry to Neil Island. Upon arrival, transfer to the Hotel in Neil Island and check-in. Set out for a sightseeing trip to Laxmanpur Beach and Bharatpur Beach in the evening. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 06 : Ferry from Neil Island to Port Blair
After breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to the jetty. Board the boat to Port Blair (ferry timing depends upon availability). Upon reaching Port Blair, transfer to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure in Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Neil Island have a early morning check out time).
Day 07 : Port Blair – City Tour and Carbyn’s Cove Beach
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – closed Monday) – covering the famous Cellular Jail (a witness to the Indian freedom struggle, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). After lunch proceed to visit Carbyns Cove Beach (the only beach in Port Blair) to relax and unwind and then proceed for local shopping
Day 08 : Departure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Accommodation at At Port Blair
Budget Comfort :Hotel Apaprupa (Std), Anchorage Inn (Dlx), The Nest B&B (Std)
Value : TSG Emerald (Prem), Anchorage Inn (Super Dlx), The Nest B&B (Sea face), Da Bay Inn (Std), AR Pride (Exec), Hotel Airport (prem), GB Oceania (Std), TSG Grand (dlx)
Standard:TSG Emerald (dlx), NK International (dlx), TSG Grand (super dlx), Megapode Nest (std), Haywizz (dlx), Hilltop (dlx), J Hotel (dlx), Airport Hotel (exec), GB Oceania (dlx), Da Bay inn (exec)
Standard Plus:Coral Cove (Std), Peerless Sarovar (dlx)
Combo:Hotel Sea Shells Port Blair (Std)
Premium:Coral Cove (dlx), Peerless Sarovar (Sea View), Megapode (dlx cottage), Fortune Bay Island (Std)
Premium Plus:Sinclairs Bay View (dlx), Sea Shells (exec), Coral Cove (dlx)
Andaman Experience:Peerless Sarovar (Cottage), Fortune Bay Island (sea View), Coral Cove (Club Suite),Sinclairs Bay View (prem)
Accommodation at At Havelock Island
Budget Comfort :Holiday Inn (dlx), Kingdom (Std), Blue Bird Resort (Std)
Value : TSG Blue (cluster), Wild Orchid (classic), Kingdom (Cottage)
Standard:TSG Blue (Cottage), Symphony Palms (Casa), Wild Orchid (Style)
Standard Plus:Sands Marina (dlx), Sea Shells (villa), Havelock Island Beach Resort (dlx cottage)
Combo:Sea Shells (Andaman Cottage)
Premium:Barefoot at Havelock (Tented Cottage), Symphony Palms (Cottage),Munjoh (Villa)
Premium Plus:Symphony Palms (Lagoon), Silver Sands (Andaman Villa), Coral Reef (premium)
Andaman Experience:Barefoot at Havelock (Andaman Villa / Nicobari Cottage), Jalakara (Design),Munjoh (suite)
Accommodation at At Neil Island
Budget Comfort :Tango Beach Resort (Cottage)
Value : Pearl Park (dlx)
Standard:TSG Aura (Beach Villas), Summer Sands (Casa Air)
Standard Plus:TSG Aura (Beach Villas), Summer Sands (Casa Air)
Combo:Sea Shells (Cottage)
Premium:Sea Shells (Cottage)
Premium Plus:Silver Sands (Panorama)
Andaman Experience:Silver Sands (Panorama)
Destinations in Package
Arrive Port Blair
Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islands’ indigenous tribes.
Havelock Island, with an area of 113.93 km², is the largest of the islands that comprise Ritchie’s Archipelago, a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands.
- For cancellations received 32 days or more before commencement of itinerary: 95% refund subject to exceptions as below
- For cancellations received within less than 32 days before commencement of itinerary: No Refund for hotel charges and no refund for any ground arrangements already paid for by us. However, 95% refund will be given for any ground arrangements where no cost has been incurred by us
- No refund for cancellations on bookings during high-peak period from 15 th December’16 – 15 th January’17
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out
- No refunds would be offered on ferry tickets if already purchased