- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin /double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls,laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax.
HONEYMOON SPECIAL (Jaipur2N–Pushkar1N–Jodhpur1N–Mt.Abu2N–Udaipur2N)
Day 1 : : Jaipur Rly Station/Airport – Jaipur City
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View),take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal.Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar (130 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e- Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din- Ka Jhonpara,Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Pushkar – Jodhpur (270 km / 6 hrs) Half day Sightseeing (325 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. The city boasts of a rich heritage and culture and has a flourishing handicrafts industry. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Meharangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 05: Jodhpur – Mt. Abu (265 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Mt. Abu. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point in Mt. Abu. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Day 06: Mt. Abu Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Mt. Abu city tour. Visiting Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar,Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake where you can enjoy boat ride in at your own cost.Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Day 07: Mt. Abu – Udaipur (165 km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI- Bari – Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum – a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 09: Udaipur – Rly Station / Airport (240 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Railway Station / airport for your onward journey.
Accommodation at Jaipur
Luxury Package :TAJ -Rambagh
Deluxe Package : Hilton
Superior Package:Four Points By Sheraton
Budget Package:The Palms
Accommodation at Pushkar
Luxury Package :Ananta Spa& Resort
Deluxe Package : Pratap Palace
Superior Package:Bhanwar Singh Palace
Standard Package:Satyam palace
Budget Package:Raj Shree
Accommodation at Jodhpur
Luxury Package :Taj – Umaid Bhawan
Deluxe Package : Indana Palace
Budget Package:Royal plazo
Accommodation at Mount Abu
Luxury Package :The Palace
Deluxe Package : The Palace
Superior Package:Jaipur House
Standard Package:Sunrise Palace
Budget Package:Rising Sun Retreet
Accommodation at Udaipur
Luxury Package :Taj – Lake Palace
Deluxe Package : Trident
Superior Package:Golden Tulip
Standard Package:Gold Leaf
Budget Package:Vatika Inn
Destinations in Package
Jaipur – Rajasthan , the glistening Pink City, was founded by and named after Sawai Jai Singh II. It beckons tourists with a magnificent display of its royal Rajput heritage in its imposing forts and impressive palaces. Added bonus is the warm hospitality of its colorful people and of course a plethora of handicrafts to shop for. Tourists can enjoy watching and participating in various festivals that Jaipur hosts-from the modern Jaipur Literary festival to the traditional Teej, Gangaur and Kite festival.
Pushkar is a town bordering the Thar Desert, in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It’s set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins.
Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the city’s iconic shade of blue.
Mount Abu is a hill station in western India’s Rajasthan state, near the Gujarat border. Set on a high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range and surrounded by forest, it offers a relatively cool climate and views over the arid plains below. In the center of town, Nakki Lake is a popular spot for boating. Close by are the centuries-old Dilwara Temples, ornately carved from white marble and of great spiritual importance.
Udaipur, formerly the capital of the Mewar Kingdom, is a city in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharana Udai Singh II in 1559, it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
1. 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
2. 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
3. With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- Holidaysbysahibji.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.