- On Arrival Assistance at Airport.
- Pick Cochin Drop Trivendrum.
- Stay in AC rooms.
- Pick Cochin Drop Trivendrum.
- 2N Munnar (Dhyanshree/Blue Berg/Bellmount/Albard).
- 1N Thekkday (Sandra Palace/Elpardiso).
- 2N Kovalam(Sea rock/Jeevan Resorts/Sagara Beach Resorts).
- Airport Pick Drop by AC Cab (Private.)
- Breakfast Only (CP Plan).
- Sightseeing by Private- AC Cab.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll charges.
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Personal Expense
- Outside Sightseeing Cab Charges
- Surcharges if any (Only applicable on long weekends and holidays).
Kerala Package 5N/6D
Cochin/ Munnar / Kovalam
Day 01: Arrival Cochin
Fly from Delhi to Cochin , our representative will pick you from aiport Cochin â€“ Munnar (140 kms / 04 hrs drive) After breakfast, check out the hotel and proceed to Munnar. On your way visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc. Arrive Munnar and check in your hotel . Rest of the day free for your own activities. Overnight stay at hotel. Must stay place for Kerala honeymoon package.
Day 02: Full Day Excursion to Munnar
Munnar After breakfast, proceed for Munnar full day Sightseeing â€“ Anayirangal Dam, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Rajamalai â€“ where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species. Anamudi the highest peak in S. India is situated in the southern region of the park. Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Full Day Excursion to Thekkady
Munnar â€“ Thekkady (110 kms / 3 hrs drive) After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Transfer to hotel & relax. Afternoon, proceed for sightseeing â€“ The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. The splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar river adds to the charm of the park. You can also do a things in Thekkady like – Boat cruises on the Periyar lake, visit cardamom, pepper, tea & coffee plantation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Kumarakom
Thekkady â€“ Kumarakom (150 kms / 4 hrs) In case of stay in Kumarakom, in the evening visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologistâ€™s paradise, is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the Siberian Stork, egret, darter, heron and teal. Other common varities like the woodpecker, skylark, crane, water hen and parrots can also be spotted here. A cruise along the Vembanad Lake is the best way to experience the sanctuary. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Drop to Cochin Airport…End of Tour
Accomadation at Munnar
Economy Package :Dhyanshree/Blue Berg/Bellmount/Albard
Deluxe Package : Clouds Valley/Silver tips/Rivulet Resort
Luxury Package:Swiss Country/Blackberry Hills/Royal Retreat
Accomadation at Thekkday
Economy Package :Sandra Palace/Elpardiso
Deluxe Package :Resort Grand Thekkday /Tree top
Luxury Package :Caremlia Heavn resorts
Accomadation at Kovalam
Economy Package :Sea rock/Jeevan Resorts/Sagara Beach Resorts
Deluxe Package :Seaface/Swagath Holiday resorts/Beach and Lake ayurvedic Resort
Luxury Package :Uday samundra/Cocobay
Destinations in Package
Kerala one the most beautiful, serine, picturesque part of South India, as per hindu mythology Kerala was created by Lord Parshuram. Kerala is all in one destination you can enjoy on hills in Munnar a cold place must visit place for honeymooners, Thekkday where you can enjoy wide life, Kumarakom where you can enjoy at lake side lots of lake side resort you can find to stay in, Alleppey is famous for its back water you must stay at houseboat (overnight), Kovalam & Poovar are popular beach of Kerala, you can do day visit at Kanyakumari, you must see the eye-catching sunrise
You can Reach Delhi to Kerala or from any place by Flight nearest airport is Cochin, By Road Ernakulam Railway station (Ernakulam Junction).
Pre-book you Kerala tour package 2-3 months before to get the best deals.
Best Season to Visit: October-March
Sightseeing Places: Cochin: Explore the city visit Cherai beach resort is approx 30 kms from cochin airport, Visit local church, you can also enjoy kathakali dance show.
Tea Plantation Area, anamudi Peak, Mattupetty Dam, Rajamalai national park, Rose Garden, Attukal waterfall, Pothmedu view point,Thommankuthu falls,Mount Carmet Chruch, Echo Point, Power house falls.
A wild life reserve , Periyar wild life sanctuary,Kumily,Mangala devi temple,Ramakalmedu.
This place is famous for its lake, you can stay lake at lake side resorts,experience various flora & fauna.
:Must visit place ” BACKWATER” enjoy overnight at houseboat, also famous for canals & lagoons. Various types of overnight stay you can plan (Alleppey round trip or Alleppey kumarakom round trip). For couple opted for Kerala honeymoon package, can opt for candle light dinner and flower bed decoration on houseboat.
Famous beach of Kerala. Plenty of leisure options are available on the beach. Sunbathing, Swimming, Herbal Massage, cultural programmes.
Its a famous pilgrim center. Sunrise in kanaykumari one the most eye relaxing & serine moment. Visit vivekanand memorial Roack, Gandhi Mandapam, Kanaykumari temple.
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
1. 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
2. 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
3. Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
1. We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes,we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
3. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
4. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
5. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-data basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
6. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.