- Airport transfers V/V.
- All surface transportation by Tempo Traveler.
- 1 Night at “Nagin Paradise Deluxe Houseboat” on Nagin Lake, in Double/Twin standard
- 1 Night at “Hotel Dzojila” in Kargil, in Double/Twin standard room, MAP
- 4 Nights at “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”, in Double/Twin standard room, MA
- 1 Night at “Royal Deluxe Fix Camp”, Hundar, in Double/Twin standard tent, MAP
- Night at “Nature’s Nest Fix Camp”, Spangmik, in Double/Twin standard tent, MAP
- Any international or domestic airfares and airport taxess
- Any kind of insurance (for example travel, health, life, rescue, repatriation)
- Any meals not specifically mentioned
- Table drinking and snacks at the accommodations and enroute
- Tips to the guide, drivers, hotel staff
- Any type of personal expenses
- Any unforeseen expenses due to events beyond our control, such as natural calamity,
landslide, snow fall, strike, hike in Tax Structure, Hotel, Transportation rates
- Anything not specifically mentioned under “Services Included”
Ladakh With Srinagar – 08N / 09D
Day 01: Delhi – Srinagar
Pick-up from Srinagar airport and transfer to Houseboat on Nagin Lake. Afternoon visit
around Srinagar. Overnight in Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar / Sonamarg / Kargil
Morning transfer from Srinagar to Kargil, enroute stop in Sonamarg. Overnight in hotel at
Day 03: Kargil / Leh
After breakfast transfer towards Leh, enroute visit Lamayuru and Alchi monasteries. Overnight
in “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”.
Day 04: Leh Local sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery (possibility to attend the early morning
puja at 8am), Hemis Monastery and Stok Palace Museum. Overnight at “Ratna Hotel
Day 05: Leh / Nubra Valley
After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong-La (alt: 18,380 ft). After
descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and Samstanling Gompa.
Later drive to the other side of the valley and check into the fixed camp at Hundar for
Day 06: Nubra Valley / Leh
In the morning visit Diskit, Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel
safari using the double-humped Bactrian camel (optional on direct payment). Later drive back
to Leh reaching in the late afternoon / evening. Overnight at “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”.
Day 07: Leh / Pangong Lake up to Spangmik
Transfer to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 km round trip) across Chang-La pass (alt: 17370 ft.),
up to Spangmik village. Dinner and Overnight at the fix camp at Spangmik.
Day 08: Morning visit around the village and take a walk along the lake. Afternoon drive back
to Leh. Overnight at “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”.
DAY 09: Morning transfer to airport and fly to Delhi.
Accommodation at Leh
Ratna Hotel Ladakh
Accommodation at Leh / Nubra Valley
Fixed Camp at Hundar
Accommodation at Spangmik
fixed camp at Spangmik
Destinations in Package
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
1. 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
2. 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
3. Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
1. We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes,we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
3. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
4. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
5. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-data basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
6. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.