- Accommodation on Double/Triple Sharing Basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner included everywhere.
- Transport Services as per the itinerary by 01 Non A/c Tata Indica / Indigo (For 02 Pax)
- Transport Services as per the itinerary by 01 Non A/c Toyota Quails / Innova (For 04 & 06 Pax)
- VAT on food components.
- Drivers allowance. Parking charges
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table Drinks etc.
- Internal Airfare
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Inclusions”.
- Garden Entrance fee
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad
weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Guide services
Mata Darshan – 02N / 03D
Jammu / Katra
Day 01: Arrival Jammu
Arrival at Jammu Railway Station / Airport you will drive towards Katra. Overnight stay at Hotel in Katra.
Day 02: In Katra for Darshan
After breakfast you will leave for Darshan (Darshan on your own). Overnight at the Hotel in Katra.
Day 03: Departure
Today you will be transferred to Jammu Railway Station /Airport to catch flight for onward destination with
sweet holiday memories
Accomadation at Katra
4 Star Property : White Orchid
3 Star Property : Hotel Swing High
2 Star Property : Shree Hari Niwas
Standard Property:Bali Resort / Kashmir Residency
Destinations in Package
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
1. 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
2. 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
3. Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
1. We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes,we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
3. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
4. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
5. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-data basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
6. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.