- Meet and greet services at the airport and all transfers and ferry tickets as per itinerary
- Accommodation on CP basis with daily breakfast (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
- Any other meals only if booked as per indicated rates in the meal plan.
- Entry tickets, permits and ferry tickets to all places which are included in the itinerary
- All transfers by AC Car except at Neil Island
- All applicable taxes and 4.5% GST
- Vehicle at disposal is not provided.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages not included.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary not included. Any excursions mentioned as optional extra are also not included.
- Camera Tickets, Guide Charges are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any meals not mentioned in the meal plan, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Air tickets are NOT included
Mesmerizing Andamans: 04N/ 05D
Day 1 : Arrive Andaman- Watersports Complex & Cellular Jail visit by day and Sound & Light show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. Relax and rest at the hotel and after lunch visit Cellular Jail and spend some time at Water Sports Complex (closed: Wednesday) where you can indulge in some water activities at extra cost; like on-water obstacle area and non-motorised watersports in a safe and enclosed area of the sea (Aqua Fun Park), jet ski, speed boat ride, banana boat ride etc (Please carry change of clothes) or simply sit by the seaside at Ocean Blue cafe. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 02 :Journey to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock
Early morning departure by ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes up to 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Day 03 : Check out from hotel, visit Kalapathar Beach and proceed to Port Blair
Check out and after lunch visit Kalapathar Beach, a scenic beach, access to which is through a wonderful coastal road. Spend an hour and then proceed to the jetty at Havelock to return from Havelock Island in the evening by the ferry at 1545 hrs/ 1630 hrs and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. The guest will arrive only in the evening at Port Blair. (Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late check out is provided at the discretion of the hotel management). The guest will need to kindly carry their luggage with them while they proceed to Kalapathar Beach as we will not be returning to the hotel thereafter.
Day 04 : Port Blair – City Tour and Ross Island
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour – most locations are closed on Mondays) – covering the famous Cellular Jail*(a witness to the Indian freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia- closed Sunday), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). After lunch visit Ross Island (Wednesday Closed) which is about 2 km east of Port Blair and can be reached by a short boat ride from Water Sports Complex (Ferry leaves at 1400 hrs and returns at 1600 hrs). The island is controlled by the Indian navy, which requires every visitor to sign in on entering. In the evening proceed for some local shopping.
Day 05 : Departure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Accommodation at At Port Blair
Budget Comfort :Hotel Apaprupa (Std), Anchorage Inn (Dlx), The Nest B&B (Std)
Value : TSG Emerald (Prem), Anchorage Inn (Super Dlx), The Nest B&B (Sea face), Da Bay Inn (Std), AR Pride (Exec), Hotel Airport (prem), GB Oceania (Std), TSG Grand (dlx)
Standard:TSG Emerald (dlx), NK International (dlx), TSG Grand (super dlx), Megapode Nest (std), Haywizz (dlx), Hilltop (dlx), J Hotel (dlx), Airport Hotel (exec), GB Oceania (dlx), Da Bay inn (exec)
Standard Plus:Coral Cove (Std), Peerless Sarovar (dlx)
Combo:Hotel Sea Shells Port Blair (Std)
Premium:Coral Cove (dlx), Peerless Sarovar (Sea View), Megapode (dlx cottage), Fortune Bay Island (Std)
Premium Plus:Sinclairs Bay View (dlx), Sea Shells (exec), Coral Cove (dlx)
Andaman Experience:Peerless Sarovar (Cottage), Fortune Bay Island (sea View), Coral Cove (Club Suite),Sinclairs Bay View (prem)
Accommodation at At HAVELOCK ISLAND
Budget Comfort :Holiday Inn (dlx), Kingdom (Std), Blue Bird Resort (Std)
Value : TSG Blue (cluster), Wild Orchid (classic), Kingdom (Cottage)
Standard:TSG Blue (Cottage), Symphony Palms (Casa), Wild Orchid (Style)
Standard Plus:Sands Marina (dlx), Sea Shells (villa), Havelock Island Beach Resort (dlx cottage)
Combo:Sea Shells (Andaman Cottage)
Premium:Barefoot at Havelock (Tented Cottage), Symphony Palms (Cottage),Munjoh (Villa)
Premium Plus:Symphony Palms (Lagoon), Silver Sands (Andaman Villa), Coral Reef (premium)
Andaman Experience:Barefoot at Havelock (Andaman Villa / Nicobari Cottage), Jalakara (Design),Munjoh (suite)
Destinations in Package
Arrive Port Blair
Port Blair on South Andaman Island is the capital city of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, an Indian territory in the Bay of Bengal. Its seafront Cellular Jail, completed in 1906, hints at its past as a British penal colony and is now a memorial to Indian independence activists. Inland, the Samudrika Marine Museum showcases local marine life. The Anthropological Museum focuses on the islands’ indigenous tribes.
Havelock Island, with an area of 113.93 km², is the largest of the islands that comprise Ritchie’s Archipelago, a chain of islands to the east of Great Andaman in the Andaman Islands.
- For cancellations received 32 days or more before commencement of itinerary: 95% refund subject to exceptions as below
- For cancellations received within less than 32 days before commencement of itinerary: No Refund for hotel charges and no refund for any ground arrangements already paid for by us. However, 95% refund will be given for any ground arrangements where no cost has been incurred by us
- No refund for cancellations on bookings during high-peak period from 15 th December’16 – 15 th January’17
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out
- No refunds would be offered on ferry tickets if already purchased