- Accommodation in above mentioned Hotels or Similar.
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Mount Abu in base category rooms.
- 1 Night Accommodation at Udaipur in base category rooms.
- Arrival, Departure and all sightseeing as per itinerary by Ac Vehicle.
- 1 Breakfast included.
- Transportation at Point to point basis not on disposal as per itinerary.
- 4.50 % Government Service Taxation.
- Any Guide and Entrance fee.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc.
- Anything else which is not mentioned in the Package.
Mount Abu With Udaipur – 03 Nights / 04 Days
Day 1 : : Arrival in Udaipur
Arrive in Udaipur to a warm welcome and take a transfer to the hotel. After a quick check-in, enjoy the rest of the day at leisure followed by a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 02: Udaipur – Sightseeing Tour
In the morning, after a hearty breakfast, proceed on a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city has been described as the most romantic spot in India. On your sightseeing tour, visit places such as the City Palace Museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), BhartiyaLok Kala Mandir (Folk Art Museum) and the Pratap Memorial. After your heritage tour, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 03: Udaipur to Mount Abu (185 kms/4-5 hours approx)
After enjoying breakfast, drive to Mount Abu, which is the only hill station of Rajasthan and an important Jain pilgrimage center in India. Check-in to the hotel and enjoy watching a sunset at the Nakki Lake. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Departure from Abu Road Railway station (27 kms/2 hours approx)
After a delicious breakfast, enjoy a visit to the famous 11th century Dilwara Jain Temple Complex. Later in the evening, take a transfer to the Abu Road Railway station for your onward journey.
Accommodation at Udaipur
Standard Package :Swaroop Vilas / Similar
Deluxe Package : UdaiKothi / Similar
Premium Package:Ramada / Similar
Accommodation at Mount Abu
Standard Package : Banjara / Similar
Deluxe Package : Jaipur House / Similar
Premium Package:Cama Rajputana / Similar
Destinations in Package
Udaipur is a popular tourist destination in India. The lakes, palaces and lively workspaces and culture attract foreign and domestic visitors. It is a favourite marriage destination. Many celebrities, including film stars, business families, and politicians chose Udaipur to hold marriage ceremonies and parties. Udaipur have three interconnected lakes – the Fateh Sagar Lake, the Lake Pichhola and the smaller Swaroop Sagar Lake; along with forts, palaces, temples, gardens, mountains and narrow lanes lines withdrawn with stalls, relives the reminisces of a heroic past, valor and chivalry. Udaipur city is easily accessible from all the major cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
Mount Abu situated at a average height of 1,219 mtr’s above sea level is the oasis in the deserted land of Rajasthan and posses the honor of being the only hill-station in Rajasthan as well as north-west India, The world famous tourist destination is known for its Dilwara Jain temples and natural beauty world over, situated amidst lush green forested hills on the highest peak in the Aravali range is also the summer capital for the Indian state of Rajasthan, home to lakes, waterfalls and green forests, the hill retreat, has a very cool and soothing climate thanks to its rich flora covering the entire hillside that includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs. Mount Abu with its word-class tourist facilities with hotels ranging from budget class to three star and heritage provides a great holiday escape and honeymoon attraction. Every year more then three million national and international tourists visit mount abu enjoying its scenic beauty, rich flora & fauna as well as the marble art of Dilwara JAIN temples.
1. 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
2. 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
3. With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- Holidaysbysahibji.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.