- Airport transfers V/V.
- All surface transportation by Tempo Traveler.
- 5 Nights at “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”, in Standard Double Room, with breakfast
and dinner (MAP)
- Night in Fix Camp at Hundar, in Double standard tent (MA
- Any international or domestic airfares and airport taxes
- Any kind of insurance (for example travel, health, life, rescue, repatriation)
- Any meals not specifically mentioned
- Camel ride safari at Hundar Sand Dunes
- Table drinking and snacks at the accommodations and enroute
- Tips to the guides, drivers, hotel staff.
- Any type of personal expenses
- Any unforeseen expenses due to events beyond our control, such as natural calamity,
landslide, snow fall, strike, hike in Tax Structure, Hotel, Transportation rates
– Anything not specifically mentioned under “Services Included”.
Ladakh With Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake – 06N / 07D
Day 01: Arrive at Leh
Arrival Leh by morning flight. Welcome and transfer to the hotel. Breakfast and complete rest
for acclimatization. Afternoon: transfer to Leh and visit Samkar monastery and Shanti Stupa at
sunset. Dinner and Overnight at “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”.
Day 02: Leh Local sightseeing
(Acclimatization) Full-day sightseeing to visit Shey Palace, Thiksey and Hemis Monastery.
Dinner and Overnight at “Ratna Hotel Ladakh”.
Day 03: Leh to Alchi, Likir and Spituk
(Acclimatization) In the morning drive down the Indus Valley to visit the famous Alchi complex
and Likir Monastery. Afternoon back to Leh and enroute stop at Samgam, the Confulence of
Zanskar and Indus rivers, and visit Spituk Monastery. Dinner and Overnight at
“Ratna Hotel Ladakh”.
Day 04: Leh to Nubra Valley
After breakfast leave for Nubra Valley across Khardong-La (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending
from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and Samstanling Gompa. Then across
to the other side of the valley until Hundar. Dinner and Overnight at the Fix Camp in Hundar.
Day 05: Nubra Valley to Leh
In the morning visit Hundar and the Sand Dunes where you can enjoy a short camel safari
using the double-humped Bactrian camel (optional on direct payment). Then on to visit Diskit
Monastery, and later drive back to Leh over Khardong-La. Dinner and Overnight at our hotel.
Day 06: Leh to Pangong Lake, back to Leh
Full-day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip) across Chang-La pass (alt:
17370 ft.). After sightseeing at the lake, drive back to Leh. Dinner and Overnight at our hotel.
Day 07: Departure Leh
Early morning transfer to the airport for flight to Delhi.
Accommodation at Leh
Destinations in Package
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
1. 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
2. 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
3. Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
1. We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
2. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes,we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
3. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
4. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
5. If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-data basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
6. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.