- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin /double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls,laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax.
RAJASTHAN DELIGHT (Jaipur 2N–Jodhpur 2N–Jaisalmer 2N)
Day 1 : : Jaipur Rly Station / Airport – Jaipur City – Half day City Tour
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs(Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Jodhpur (330 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. The city boasts of a rich heritage and culture and has a flourishing
handicrafts industry. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at
Day 04: Jodhpur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Jodhpur city tour. Covering Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Mehrangarh Fort- situated
on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada – an
imposing marble cenotaph built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899, Kaylana Lake and
Mandore Garden. In the evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 05: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (265 km / 5 hrs) Local Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Jaisalmer – The Golden City. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening visit
Gadishar lake & Folk Lore Museum. In Folk Lore Museum you can see famous Rajasthani Puppet Show at
your own cost. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 06: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as
Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki- haveli, Nathmal-ki- haveli. Salim singh-ki- Haveli. People
still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and
filigreed work. After that also vist Gadishar Lake. In afternoon proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes &
you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at
Day 07: Jodhpur Rly Station / Airport (265 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jodhpur Railway Station / airport for your onward journey.
Accommodation at Jaipur
Luxury Package :TAJ -Rambagh
Deluxe Package : Hilton
Superior Package:Four Points By Sheraton
Budget Package:The Palms
Accommodation at Jodhpur
Luxury Package :Taj – Umaid Bhawan
Deluxe Package : Indana Palace
Budget Package:Royal plazo
Accommodation at Jaisalmer
Luxury Package :Surya Garh
Deluxe Package : Fort Rajwada
Superior Package:Rang Mahal
Standard Package:Jaisal Garh
Budget Package:Shanti Residency
Destinations in Package
Jaipur – Rajasthan , the glistening Pink City, was founded by and named after Sawai Jai Singh II. It beckons tourists with a magnificent display of its royal Rajput heritage in its imposing forts and impressive palaces. Added bonus is the warm hospitality of its colorful people and of course a plethora of handicrafts to shop for. Tourists can enjoy watching and participating in various festivals that Jaipur hosts-from the modern Jaipur Literary festival to the traditional Teej, Gangaur and Kite festival.
Jodhpur is a city in the Thar Desert of the northwest Indian state of Rajasthan. Its 15th-century Mehrangarh Fort is a former palace that’s now a museum, displaying weapons, paintings and elaborate royal palanquins (sedan chairs). Set on on a rocky outcrop, the fort overlooks the walled city, where many buildings are painted the city’s iconic shade of blue.
Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert. Known as the “Golden City,” it’s distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja’s Palace and intricately carved Jain temples.
1. 30 Days prior to departure date 50% of the package cost.
2. 15 – 30 Days prior to departure date 75% of the package cost.
3. With in 15 Days to the departure date 100% of the package cost.
- The rates are based on minimum 2 people travelling together.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Surcharges applicable for trade fairs, events, fairs, festivals, public holidays etc are not included in the price above.
- The above rates are subject to availability of accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport at the time of booking. We reserve the right to use alternate accommodation, sightseeing tours and transport of an equal or higher standard. If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused ground transportation, meals, accommodation or sightseeing tour not taken on the package.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of making the booking.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice and with increase in Government Taxes.
- Holidaysbysahibji.com is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.